Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DJ WILLY-WILL + WES PRODUCTIONS = MORE WORK



Need an audio flyer/commercial made? Let me know if you're interested


I am finally getting my independent production work started. Slowly but surely, I will get to where I want to be with this whole vision. Everything I do from here on out will be under "WES Productions" (aka my initials). Getting back to my roots, where it all began for me, producing. Making beats, remixing, sound engineering & imaging, writing & more.
I hear it everyday from friends & family about how I should get started with my productions, but I believe timing is everything. Can't rush things when you want to put out great quality products. Thankfully, I am surrounded by inspirations & positive vibes.
Willy-Will "The 1-Man Band Man" shall be kicking ass real soon. Stay tuned! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment