Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DJ WILLY-WILL CHANGES STAGE NAME TO DJ WILLIAM WES


I did it! Not a big deal but...
After months of brain storming and scribbling on note pads, I changed my "stage name" from DJ WILLY-WILL to DJ WILLIAM WES...I'm happy with it, and it looks like I'm going to stick with it.
Long story short: I never felt 100% comfortable with the old name, and my new name came to me in a dream. haha. (W.E.S. are my initials by the way) It's hard for me to fully explain the change, plus I hate explaining myself, so let's just say its for the best. So from here on out, I'm William Wes. Feel free to give me cute nicknames like Mr. Wes, Mayor Wes, blah blah blah, or just plain ol' Will...Now back to changing my email accounts, social networking sites, business cards, and creating a new logo. lol
See ya soon!
And always,
Thanks for the support!
-Will
Twitter @DJWilliamWes
Facebook.com/DJWilliamWes
Blog: DJWilliamWes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment