Thursday, February 3, 2011

"WAKE N BAKE MIXES" - NEW MIX SERIES BY DJ WILLIAM WES


WAKE N BAKE MIXES (BY DJ WILLIAM WES)

Now that I'm finally settling in to my new home in N. Hollywood, I feel it is only right to begin a new mix series. Since all I do now is wake up early in the morning and practice, I might as well record my sessions and give them out (free). I'll call this series the "Wake N Bake Mixes". I will record 30 min. mixes right when I wake up (bed head and all) and freestyle my sessions in 1 take. Nothing rehearsed or pre-produced. They will also be different themes and genres. Oh yeah! and since I have neighbors and roommates, I have to record all of my mixes inside my headphones. haha. More challenging! ...
Thanks again for all of the support!

to subscribe to my mixes, email me at:
DJWWGLIST@GMAIL.COM

For Booking: 
DJWILLIAMWES@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment