Friday, April 1, 2011

DJ WILLIAM WES: WHEELS OF STEEL DJ BATTLE *RECAP* 3/30/11

(Click On Flier To Enlarge Image)

First off let me start by saying....My Dad came to watch me battle! lol. Thanks pops for making me feel extra nervous, but the outcome was good! I won by 1 point, I move on to the next round, and I'm $100 richer :)  Shout Out to the other DJ's who competed (Double R, John Destiny, & Zen), the other group of DJ's that stood behind me as I performed my routine (sneaky) haha, Schmee & the Fahrenheit San Jose Staff who put this together, the judges, all of the sponsors mentioned in the flier above, my friends & family who came out, and to the rest of the DJ's competing in the following weeks. 
All I can say is, the local talent is bringing the heat and this competition can only get better. Good luck everyone!
Thanks for the support, and I will inform everyone about *Round 2* which starts in May. 
(Pictures & videos coming soon)

For more information about this DJ Battle visit the link below. DJ's still have time to register, but the slots are filling up. The battle is also open to the public. Its a 21+ venue.



No comments:

Post a Comment