Monday, June 6, 2011

#MUSICMondays BY DJ WILLIAM WES (NEW MUSIC) 6/6/11

Welcome to my blog, today is #MUSICMonday and I have more new music to share with you. Feel free to comment below and give your feedback on these tracks. If you know of anybody or have your own music you want to share, feel free to let me know. I would love to post it here on my weekly blog. 
Good music only! :) 
Enjoy the new tracks I posted plus 1 classic joint of the the week. 

RAPSODY FT. HEATER VICTORIA - BLACK GIRL JEDI [HIP HOP]


RAPSODY FT. MAC MILLER - EXTRA EXTRA [HIP HOP]


FOSTER THE PEOPLE - PUMPED UP KICKS (DJ KUE REMIX) [DANCE/POP]


EMINEM, ROYCE DA 5'9" (BAD MEETS EVIL) FT. BRUNO MARS - LIGHTERS


CHUCC 1 - SHE WANT IT [RAP/HIP HOP]

HALL & OATES - YOU MAKE MY DREAMS [POP ROCK]


No comments:

Post a Comment