Monday, April 2, 2012

#MUSICMondays BY DJ WILLIAM WES (NEW MUSIC) 4/2/12

I'm back again to share with you my new Top 5 songs of the week plus 1 classic. So many hot tracks out there right now so it was hard to only choose 5. But no worries, I'll be back next week with more new music. This week I had to show love to one of my favorites, E-40 who dropped a new set of albums on 1 day "The Block Brochure: Welcome To The Soil 1, 2, & 3". That's right! A 3 CD set, that's 60 songs! Salute to the Ambassador of the Bay! The new albums are fire! Feel free to leave your feedback below. Enjoy!


E-40 FT. HIEROGLYPHICS - 40 & HIERO [HIP HOP]


E-40 FT. KENDRICK LAMAR, DROOP-E - CATCH A FADE [HIP HOP]


E-40 FT. JUICY J, 2 CHAINZ - THEY POINT  [HIP HOP]


ALEX CLARE - TOO CLOSE [ALTERNATIVE / DUBSTEP]


ZEDD - SLAM THE DOOR [DANCE / ELECTRO]



[CLASSIC] PROYECTO UNO - EL TIBURON [LATIN / MERENGUE]






No comments:

Post a Comment