Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DON'T CALL IT A COME BACK!

I have an announcement to make...*cough* I will be bringing back my radio show "Live In the Garage", the radio show I started last year. It was a great project that I created, but had to put it on pause because I got too busy with other things that I was doing at the time. So now I have more time and I plan on keeping it around. "Live In The Garage" is a radio show that I do straight out of my house/garage (hence the name) and it's to only present New Music (hip-hop, R&B, Reggae, Dance hall & some uptempo). I will fill you in with more info soon, and I will also post up links so you can download my old shows. Trust me it will be 10x better and funnier. Also includes special guest Dj sets & much more...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment