Monday, January 4, 2010

MY B-DAY COUNTDOWN/EXTRAVAGANZA MONTH *DETAILS*

Well for those who don't know, my B-day is Jan. 18th. Since this year I'll be turning 25 (yikes), I planned out a solid month full of events. (Thanks to all my friends who helped me out) So every week up untill my b-day, I will be having an event and DJ'n the event. So if you can't come out to 1 you have plenty of others to choose from. Contact me for guest list! Thanks, Stay blessed & Happy New Year.
(all updated flyers should be up by this week)

List of Events

Sat. Jan. 2nd @ Fahrenheit San Jose "Resolutions"

Fri. Jan. 8th @ B4Twelve Palo Alto "The Hang Over"


Sat. Jan. 16th @ Club 525 San Francisco (NV)
Flyer Coming Soon...

Mon. Jan. 18th *Official B-day*

Wed. Jan. 20th @ Ambassador San Francisco "Industry Humpday" (Official)
Flyer Coming soon...

Fri. Jan 22nd @ Pearl San Jose "Pretty Filthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment