Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DJ WILLY-WILL'S DJ BATTLE / LAST WEEKEND'S UPDATE

Sorry to bring sad news to my own blog, but I didn't win the McDonald's Flavor DJ Battle @ The Sprite Step off on Sat. Feb. 6th 2010. I ended up getting 3rd place but still coming out of the battle winning $200 and the respect from a huge crowd of people. The place was live! Plenty of people came up to me and said "Man you got robbed on that one" or "You should have won that battle"...
Thanks to those who showed love through FaceBook, Twitter, Youtube, and text messages. Overall I really enjoyed this battle and would love to do it again. *Next time I guess I'll have to use un-original tactics and not dj live to win the competition, because that's just how some people win. WHACK! (#JustSayin!)

KEEP IT REAL SON!


VIDEOS FROM THE BATTLE

ROUND 1


ROUND 2

ROUND 3 (FINAL)

INTERVIEW/SUMMARY




No comments:

Post a Comment