Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DJ WILLY-WILL IN THE FLAVOR DJ BATTLE / SPRITE STEP OFF

This Saturday Feb. 6th you can catch me battling it out at "The Sprite Step Off Battle" at The Warfield San Francisco. Before the main event of step teams battling out and performances by B.O.B. & Kid Cudi, I will be in a DJ battle w/ 2 other DJ's from the Bay Area. Called the "Mc Donald's Flavor Battle". This is going to be nuts! I have never entered in a DJ battle before. It should be fun though, plus I'm going up against some friends of mine. Grand Prize after everything is $700 so you know I have to go hard on them! Come by and show some love, since the crowd determines the winner.
Wish me luck!
All the info is below in the link: time, schedule, price, and location. Thanks again for the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment